A plethora of possibilities and adventures never-ending.
WHO IS BRANDON SOBOTKA?
To live your truth is to defy conformity. To lead the way is to brave the unknown. Just like you, I am much more than what's contained on an about page...we are special and they're so much more for us to experience; unexplored goals, uncommon growth, but for sake of brevity here goes nothing.
For many years, I fought an inner war; battling between logic and passion. Do I follow the voice of reason, choose job security, marriage and “settling down”? Or brave the unknown, choose entrepreneurship, ambition, and unexplored goals?Obsessively curious, I chose entrepreneurship and quickly found myself living out of a friend’s grandmother’s trailer home, loaded with financial debt, and talking the repo-man out of towing my car on New Year’s Eve (I know it sounds almost unreal).
The next morning I went to the ATM, typed in my pin code and looked at the receipt. I had $197 dollars and 20 some cents left to my name.
I had lost, but I learned.
I was lonely, but lifted.
Although I didn’t know it then, that was the moment I started living my truth. I had realized there isn’t one goal; one destination (success). But rather, one purpose; with a plethora of possibilities and adventures never-ending.
Instead of sacrificing self, to convention, being conservative and living the status quo. I started serving a purpose, of leading authentically, being bold, and living free.
I chose to forge my future
I chose to forge my future and I’ve since experienced speaking and training and writing for major publications like Entrepreneur, Good Men Project, and Huffington Post. I’ve coached entrepreneurs and consulted growing companies. I’ve held non-profit leadership positions and built brands from scratch. I have two other successful and growing businesses along with this one. I am married to my beautiful and ridiculously talented wife, Jacqueline, and have an amazing daughter and two pups.
All of the above is more than enough, I could die fulfilled. But, this is a story still being written and I’ve been called to DO more, BE more and GIVE more. I’m obsessively pursuing what IS possible and I’d love for you to join the journey.
- Spoke at Fortune 500 companies and important conferences
- Trained hundreds of employees on a variety of topics.
- Written for major publications like Entrepreneur, Good Men Project, and Huffington Post.
- Coached Entrepreneurs through innovative initiatives.
- Consulted business leaders through organizational turnarounds.
- Held leadership positions in non-profit organizations.
- Built brands, business, personal and product, from scratch.
- Own two other successful and growing businesses along with this one.
- Married my beautiful and ridiculously talented wife, Jacqueline
- Become a father to an amazing daughter and two lab pups.